Monday, September 28, 2026

Some random photos........

Thought I'd make a post with some random photos about random things........

I was in Costco this week and saw these two arcade games.  Sent a photo to our son and told him the boys would love them.

Son: "If only we had a generous grand parent that would want to buy that for our kids."

Me: I totally agree....if only 😉

Local store was clearing out some coffee.  I bought a package one day to try it out.  Rather strong but okay, so went back the next day and bought another 8 boxes.......coffee is so flipping expensive nowadays.
Walmart has finally stocked up on socks, so been buying packages of these ones.  For only $3 for three pairs they're a good deal.
I mentioned about the deal at Indigo where if you bought one book you could get a Murdoku book for $10; they're normally $24.99 each.  So I picked up 3 for $10 books, as they have restocked those with new ones.  I did try the first puzzle and was totally confused 😕
Indigo also had buy one get on for half price on their puzzles.  So picked up two; and with that I have spent the last of my birthday gift cards from Indigo.
Hubby's favourite birthday card was from the grandsons this year.
8 year old picked it out and wrote it.  While five year old put all the stickers in it...LOL
So there you go, random photos about random things.


No comments:

Some random photos........

Thought I'd make a post with some random photos about random things........ I was in Costco this week and saw these two arcade games.  S...