Saturday, September 19, 2026

New addition to our Front Porch......

For Father's Day, our son and family, bought him an "Adirondack" chair for the front porch.  As you can see it is a Football/Soccer themed one, in honour of the 2026 world cup.  It's made of a super heavy duty plastic and weighs a ton!!!  Which doesn't make me as worried to leave it on the front porch and someone walking away with it.

As we liked it, son suggested he would buy us a matching Canada one, as our Christmas gift.  We said yes and it arrived a couple of weeks ago.
I generally find these Adirondack/Muskoka chairs uncomfortable; however these ones are not as far back and the legs suit my shorter legs....LOL
They are Canadian made and very unique.


4 comments:

Sandra said...

They do look really sturdy. I like them. I have to put a pillow behind my back in those chairs.

Lowcarb team member said...

The chairs look great.

All the best Jan

angela said...

They’re fantastic. I’m sure you could whip up a cushion or two to use if it does get a tad hard for your bottom.
Being heavy means they’re less likely to become projectiles if it gets windy too.

Jeanie said...

I love both of these! Not sure which I'd choose if I had to pick one!

Backstreet Boys..............

Do you remember the Backstreet Boys? Here's a song to jog your memory, this is one of my favourites of theirs: Well this past week my l...