It's been a busy week since we got back from Ottawa. As it was yard waste week, I wanted to get the last of the summer plants thrown out. We didn't have rain while we were away and I didn't want to bother anyone with getting them to water the remaining annuals, so they died.
I threw out the tomato plants. If you remember I got them from a neighbour. Mixed feelings about them. Got a few tomatoes from the plants, but they were heirloom varieties and honestly not overly tasty. I think I will stick to the regular varieties in future.
The trees are starting to change colour and drop leaves. It is however, very lovely weather wise. My perfect type of weather, cold overnight and warms up nicely through the day.
Hubby had a small procedure done on his hand. It was a day surgery and we were home by lunch time. So that's the end of the golf season for him for 2026. We had scheduled it for the end of the season, so he didn't miss out from his golf.
I still haven't managed to catch up with anyone's blog yet, and for that I am sorry. I promise to do better.
I did manage to get a couple of Ottawa posts done and am reading all your comments. I have many more photos to share.
I am heading to Indigo on Saturday as there are a number of good things happening, including a deal on these Mystery Puzzle Books. I have never "read" one of these, have you? I am thinking of getting the Murdoku one, as I love Sudoku.
I am hoping things will settle down in a day or two....


No comments:
Post a Comment