covering for L as she is off today, so I am guessing I will be run off my feet as it has been busy at work recently.
Managed to get the grass cut for the week, but if it keeps raining it will grow like mad again no doubt.
All the berry bushes are just hanging in fruit, as are the wild apple trees. My apple trees are bare again, but as this is only year three I am not panicking......YET!!! I even have a dishful of blueberries on my three bushes, so lets hope the wildlife don't take them as they are not ready yet!! Don't have any strawberries though as the squirrels have stripped them clean. Must think of a better way to protect them from the little devils next year.
Well my cup of tea is finished, Molly has to have a quick trot around the field yet, and then it's time to go to work. I start at 8am and have to be out of the house by 6:45am as it takes me an hour to get to work and you never know what the traffic is going to be like when I hit the city. Roll on 5pm when I will be home again back to the peace and quiet!!!
Have a good day!
Gill
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some random photos........
Thought I'd make a post with some random photos about random things........ I was in Costco this week and saw these two arcade games. S...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
2 comments:
Have a great day!!
Hope you had a good day at work...I had never heard of squirrels eating strawberries...learn something new all the time on here.
Sometimes apples need other varieties to cross pollinate...I really don't understand it all. I just know it is a fact.
How old are your trees? Did the blooms get frozen maybe?
Post a Comment