Friday, September 18, 2026

Wasp's nest............

 Can you see it?

There it is peeking in between the leaves.......
We go walking past this tree quite often and never noticed it until a couple of weeks ago.  There were plenty of wasps flying around.

I kept well back, as I am not a fan of wasps!

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Wasp stings hurt. We have them all around and they are not aggressive unless you bother them, but then they are fiercely aggressive.

angela said...

Oh no. I dot like wasps either.
Someone had a good eye to spot that.

Jackie said...

That is one huge wasp nest. Hope it is taken care of very soon.

God bless.

Barbara said...

That’s a biggie! You’re wise to keep back. They are so aggressive at this time of the year.

Backstreet Boys..............

Do you remember the Backstreet Boys? Here's a song to jog your memory, this is one of my favourites of theirs: Well this past week my l...