In the past 40 years I have been doing cross stitch, I have never done a Halloween Cross Stitch. Do you remember when I did the Christmas Cross Stitch sew along last year? You can see the results on this blog post.
Well Durene Jones Cross Stitch is having another sew along which is Halloween themed. It's not very big only 7 1/2 inches square and only 3 colours. What's not to like about that. It is a 4 part weekly pattern release and best of all it's free!!! You can read more about it here. (It is a Facebook link)
5 comments:
I look forward to seeing it coming along week by week
So maybe like some kind of mushrooms... I tried it once but a long time ago... on the FB link it's really wonderful to see.
Greetings to you!
I've never done a Halloween cross stitch either, although I did do a haunted house landscape last year. It's about as much decorating as I do for that particular time of year.
I can't wait to see your SAL. I adored your Christmas project. I used to do cross stitch, but haven't don'e it in years.
I have cross-stitched in the past. I have always enjoyed it. In fact, over the past three years, I think I’ve purchased three kits and have yet to start one. Maybe now is the time.
Looking forward to following along with your progress.
Post a Comment