Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Way too long.........

It's been way too long since I last posted.  I mean honestly, you'd think I have a busy life or something...LOL

It just seems like yesterday it was the beginning of summer.  We woke up to this on October 30th:

Way too soon for snow.  Mind you, it had more or less all melted by the late afternoon.  Summer went by in a flash.  Was busy with the gardening, visitors and we went away to Tennessee at the beginning of November.  I know I said we were booked to go to Charleston, but we changed our minds and ended up at Pigeon Forge.  Had a super time but it was way too hot for me.

My mother has joined a book club in the UK; so I have decided to unofficially join it as well!  The first book we are reading is this one:


"Room," by Emma Donoghue.  If you click on the prior sentence it will take you to Amazon, and you can read a preview there.  I am going to start on it this week.  I have just posted a book review on the latest book I have read, "The Trail," here, that was a good book.

My health could be better, I'll explain in another post.  The grandkids are all growing like weeds.  I have to share a photo of N & P all dressed up for Halloween.

Chucky and a Zombie Bride I think they were?  Dd did a super job on the makeup.

Anyhow, that's it for the moment.  I will prepare some more posts and lets see how long I manage to keep posting this time round!!






5 comments:

Maggie said...

Nice to see a post from you.

Karen said...

Hi Gill! Nice to see you back.
We got 4 or 5 inches of that muck up here in the Ottawa Valley.

Jeanie said...

Welcome back to Blogworld! I love books and have heard good things about this one. Your new banner at the top is lovely!

Jackie said...

The months and days seem to pass so quickly lately.

God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Welcome back! Time seems to get away from us, doesn't it. Glad you're back though and I'm looking forward to hearing what you've been up to.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...