Friday, November 10, 2023

Answering some questions..........

 from this past week.



Both Linda and JJ, asked if there was a link to the auction site.  It does have a site, BUT they do not ship, you have to pick up: King of the North Auction (kotnauction.com)

Cheryl, mentioned the price of the chicken in Costco was only $5 USD, which is more or less around the same price as $7.99 CDN with the exchange.

Re: the dentist.  I am so sorry other people have had to go through the same as I have.  My mouth is feeling a lot better so that's good.  BUT, hubby has now been back and forward on another issue with his denture plate.  He has had to get a tooth replaced on his denture as it had a hole in it????  I have never heard of that happening before?  Have you?

We are still waiting to hear back regarding the pension.  No idea how long that will take?

I have read and posted a review here of the book, "Room, by Emma Donoghue.

This week seems to have flown by again.  Is it me, but the older you get the faster the days fly by?  

Trying a new recipe tonight for dessert.  Got this book from the Auction Site:


It's such a lovely looking book.  I have a number of recipes tagged that I would like to try.  If I were one of those people who had to have "coffee table" books, this one would be on the top!!




3 comments:

Linda said...

How did a tooth in a denture get a hole? Did it decay? Did he bite on something that took a chunk out? That is strange. I have never heard of that.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've certainly never heard of a hole in a denture before. DH has had his since he was in his late teens and, beyond one relining, never had an issue (touch wood!).

Chris said...

Lovely looking book - I wonder if I could request it from the library? I often do borrow cook books and photocopy some of the recipes!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...