Sunday, September 12, 2021

Before and After

 Still painting, and probably will be for the next week or so......

However, I am finished the walls in the front hall.  Here is the before, as you can see it was quite a bright turquoise colour.

Dh hasn't put the light fixture up yet, and I still have all the trim and doors to paint.  I am loving the colour, it's more subtle; more us.
Marigold, still has pride of place on the wall!  By the time you read this, I will have hopefully finished painting all the walls.  

5 comments:

angela said...

Marigold is very cute.
I like the muted colour as well. Less right in your face

Caree Risover said...

Oh yes, I’m gradually moving through our home repainting all those millennial teal and turquoise walls. I actually loved them 20 years ago!

William Kendall said...

Marigold is quite a sight.

Rae said...

I love the paint color and of course Marigold is lovely, but I also love the light fixture. Simple and yet classy. Just my taste. I absolutely hate about 90% of the lighting fixtures that are being made now. Yours is fantastic! Ranee (MN)

Winifred said...

That is a lovely colour blues are so tranquil. It's really "lush" Gill.

That's why I have a vintage turquoise blue Singer sewing machine. Love it!

Practical Gill win's out every time!

Over the last couple of days the practical side of Gill (Gillian) has won over the "I don't care/fun side" of Gill! Let me exp...