Friday, September 3, 2021

My favourite time of year....

 The "Ber" months!!


(Image credit)

I love this time of year.  The nights are drawing in.  There is a chill in the air.  You can open the windows, which after weeks of having them shut closed due to the heat and humidity is bliss.  No more frizzy hair days!!  You don't get eaten to death by the mosquito's; I swear they are relentless!!

The colours of Fall are just perfect.  Going apple picking, looking for the perfect pumpkin, I could go on and on.  I am a lot more happier this time of year.  How about you?  When is your favourite season?


7 comments:

Joy said...

I love these Autumnal months too. They have such colour and atmosphere. xx

Karen said...

I'm an Autumn person too. Looking forward to this long weekend being behind us. Living right on the doorstep of Algonquin Park, it can be rather busy here in tourist season. The dog and I will get lots of walking in between now and the start of hunting.

Jackie said...

I am a winter person I think. I love cuddling up inside with a mug of something warm, wrapped in a quilt or shawl. I don't mind the snow and cold now that I no longer need to work in it.

God bless.

angela said...

I too love the autumn. But after our long wet and miserable winter I’m looking forward to some warm weather
Lots of sunshine and hopefully getting out of another lockdown to enjoy it all with my family

My Piece of Earth said...

I like Autumn, with the colours,the smells of apples, fallen leaves and spices, however, having said that I do not love it. To me it means the next season to come our way is Winter, and I hate Winter. Use to like it, so it must be an age thing.
Yesterday, I read your blog and left a comment, made me very nostalgic for something British, so for dessert tonight we had peach pie with Birds Eye Custard. Yum.
Have a great weekend.

Gemma's person said...

Fall...I'm with you!

Rose said...

Oh, this is my favorite of all seasons. Don't get me wrong, I like spring when things come to life again but Fall is just the best. I always wish it could last longer.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...