So excited, just bought tickets to see the show:
Haven't been to the theatre in a few years. We're not going until December, can't wait........
Along with snow tires for the car, this is our Christmas present to one another!!
Anyone else seen this show?
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perth, Ontario
We decided to take the "scenic" route to Ottawa when we went last week. Which meant we went round the top of the lake through Ori...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

7 comments:
I've certainly heard about it.
I hope you give it a good review!
Enjoy.
God bless.
Never seen it, but nothing beats live theater!
Ohh it sounds good. Please review it once you've been. Maybe itll come my way eventually x
Looks great! I have the original on DVD - just love it!
A friend and I have tickets for November 15th - can't wait!
Post a Comment