Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there:
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at this..........
This is a condo complex opposite when hubby's surgeon office is. I know there are taller condo buildings, but this one is very tall in ...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

3 comments:
Great graphic Gill. Hope all the fathers in your life have a great day.
We pretty much ignore this day! Both of us have lost dads.
Very fitting, Gill!
Post a Comment