Saturday, July 13, 2013

Home of the Week,

This week's "Home of the Week," is on sale for $1.5 million and it's gorgeous.....over priced, but lovely.  I can't justify paying that amount of money, but would like to live there.  I love the facade of the house, and the little details.  However wish there was more of a yard.  It does have the bonus of a 2 car garage which is good.  Still can't justify the price tag though.

The "Cottage of the Week," is also pricey at $1.1 million.  Also again the term cottage is not really appropriate as it's huge.  Like the idea of the lift to get back and forward from the dock; but you know me I'm allergic to exercise at the best of times.

The "Condo of the Week," is not my cup of tea and at $625,000 for a one bedroom condo is again pricey for what you get.  I am also not a fan of the exposed ducts and ceilings, all I can think of is dust and cobwebs when I see those.

Talking of homes, have you seen this blog: Young House Love?  It's quite neat to see what they do.

2 comments:

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Those are great links... I spent several minutes perusing Young House Love. Those poor people and all that wallpaper...

fizzycat said...

A very neat house indeed!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...