For more Today's Flower photos, please click on this link
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Gallery of Canada - Part 1
Back to more photos from Ottawa. I am splitting the visit to the National Gallery of Canada up into three parts, otherwise you'll be d...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...



13 comments:
What a stunning display! Wish we could grow them here too. Beautiful photos!
Gill, your peonies are lovely.
Patricia
WOW Gill surprising how much later everything is just that little bit north of us, our peonies have been and gone - such a shame as they are beautiful as are yours.
wonderful shots!
Have a flower day!
Mmm...peonies! I bet the whole room where they are smells divine!
Peony Perfection! Love peonies more than the ants that seem to invade mine! I have to enjoy them in the yard instead!
Those are gorgeous!! Lucky you to have inherited them :-)
Gill, I just loved your peonies, they are great!
Have a good week, dear!
Wonderful pictures! I love peonys.
I love peony, got a white one this year and I'm waiting for the first flowers next year.
Hartmut
They are just so full of natural beauty. Very pretty.
Nothing like your own flowers to decorate a home with. Gorgeous Gill!
Gill, your peonies are really pretty! I set some out this year and only got a single bloom on each one, but I have high hopes for a few years down the road!!
Post a Comment