I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Gallery of Canada - Part 1
Back to more photos from Ottawa. I am splitting the visit to the National Gallery of Canada up into three parts, otherwise you'll be d...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...




10 comments:
Wow! It's only Thursday afternoon down here!!
Liz, The Republic
Dramatic and Awesome Captures!!
Pixellicious Photos
Oh how lovely are those clouds, so soft.
You can't imagine how much I love skies like these.
Great shots of the 'rain' clouds! It's been a gray day here too, with rain, drizzle and fog.
Gorgeous pics of the beautiful elements! I just love the sky and all its power and beauty! Suzie xx
Gill! There are weeds! Lots of the little blighters are coming up all over the place! In fact it is starting to make me feel abit panicky! He he! Suzie xx
That is some lovely clouds over there.
Oh lovely clouds. No worries,,,, rains will follow soon.
The sky looks familiar, Gill!
I'll save you some seeds from my red columbine. The plant is till flowering so the seeds won't be ready for quite a while.
Post a Comment