Saturday, December 1, 2012

Marching Band and Hippo videos..........

If you have a spare 9 minutes this is actually a neat video.  If you know anything about video games you may understand it more, regardless its worth watching.



This one is a must watch and you only need 3 minutes for this one!!

Finally this one is under 2 minutes:


I can't say I know anything about marching bands but will say they're very good, aren't they?

Also as it is now December 1st, it's time for the daily Youtube Christmas song don't you think?

This is the most requested song over Christmas on the radio:

5 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hi Gill! I love marching bands (probably because I used to be in one years ago) and a co-workers son is in a college band, so that has me enjoying them all over again. THANKS for posting them, they were fun to watch!

I hope you're doing well, and enjoy your weekend!

beagleAnnie said...

Hi Gill,
Thank you for sharing these videos. All fun! Especially the last hippo one.

The Witch said...

Gill,
I just loved those video's on the marching bands. The game video one is my favorite.
And who wouldn't want a hippo for Christmas?

Jane and Chris said...

I just don't get this Gangnam thing.
Jane x

Karine said...

Awesome videos Gill!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...