Friday, December 14, 2012

Home of the week is a must see........

However it's mine............well would be mine if I had the money!!  The "Home of the Week," is also not too, to far from where we live, 30 minute drive, if that.  I think $8.8 million though is a bit pricy, wonder if they would take $8 million for it?  We can all dream can't we?  I would love that house though and wouldn't change a thing.  I even enjoyed the lighting thought that was neat.

The "Condo of the Week," is up for sale for $4.2 million.  If you don't do anything else, just read the comments that says it all!!!  Me, I'll pass on this one, but I do have a question.  Didn't hot pink and black in a bathroom go out of style in the 80's?

I had never heard of this Christmas song until Thursday and I really liked it:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey theгe ωoulԁ уou mіnd statіng which blog plаtfoгm you're working with? I'm planning
to start my own blog in the neaг future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looκing for
somеthing unіque. P.S My aρologies fоr getting off-toρic but I haԁ tо
ask!
Here is my blog ; cheap ball gowns

Christy said...

That was my favourite Christmas carol as a child. We used to end all of our carol sings at school with it :)

Linda said...

My dream home would be by the lake. Lovely Christmas song.

Just a tip ... if you turn off Anonymous comments you won't get the sort of spam that is showing.

Jane and Chris said...

I love it! We could share..but what will we do with the gym?
Jane x

Karine said...

I love the home of the week, but find the condo horrid!!!

Connie said...

Buy it! I'll kick in some cash and we could open a B & B, you do breekie, I'll do beds, then we'll eat cookies by the pool. :0)

Anonymous said...

I like the Home of the Week, especially the garden. The Condos colour scheme is garish and look at odds with each other. The Condo posted 2 hours ago I could live in. I love the kitchen!

I'm driving everyone nuts singing Christmas songs, and my colleagues jeep offering me candy to eat to shut me up, lol.

Hamitana

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...