Saturday, December 8, 2012

Not much to say today....

Friday was a ho-hum day.  Got my hair cut, then dyed it myself.  Did some grocery shopping.  Read a bit, reading a good book called "Sister's of the Sari," by Brenda L. Baker.  Did go to Swiss Chalet for supper as we were running errands in town.  Watched Coronation Street, don't like that Kristy do you?  So all in all a pretty boring day on Friday.

Here's today Christmas Video:


Have a busy weekend ahead of me, hope you have a good one!

6 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Hope you have an exciting weekend:)I stopped dying my hair years ago I am partial to the white now:) B

peppylady (Dora) said...

Some time those ho-hum days can be a nice break.

Coffee is on.

Rose said...

I have not had my hair high-lighted in ages...should get Sarah to try it. She couldn't hurt it. Wish I could snap my fingers and my hair be cut...I have to drive about 30 minutes to the girl I go to now and hate the drive. I actually like getting it cut...it is just the drive I don't like.

angela said...

would love to see a photo of your new hair do. Ive been having lots of ho hum days but then again I dont like too much excitement. lol

DeniseinVA said...

I had one of those kind of day:) I have never seen Coro down here, though I've just discovered a totally British Channel my friends told me about. It took me ages to find it as my cable company - different to theirs - has it on 800. Lots of lovely shows that I haven't seen in years and several new ones, to me anyhow.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Ho hum days are a blessing -- just enjoy it!

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...