Not feeling well at all. It is a sinus/head cold thing I have going on. (((SIGH))) Will be back later on in the week, hopefully! 😰😩😩
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some random photos........
Thought I'd make a post with some random photos about random things........ I was in Costco this week and saw these two arcade games. S...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
7 comments:
awwww - a summer cold always feels worse. Take care of you!
Oh no. A cold like that at this time of the year is so hard to shake. Get better soon.
Hoping you are better quickly!
Feel better soon.
My good wishes.
All the best Jan
Could it be allergies?
As I’ve got older I’ve devoted allergies for the first time in my life
One, and we have not idea what it is, sends me into an anaphylactic shock.
I hope you feel better soon
Hope you feel better soon!
I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.
God bless.
Post a Comment