I am confused by this weeks "Home of the Week." On one hand it's a lovely house, but what has happened to the soul of it? All painted white I'm guessing? I do love the wallpaper on the stairs though and think that's a great idea; half wood and half wall paper. Flipping expensive though?
I wish I had the $2.7 million to pay for this week's "Cottage of the Week." Granted it's a bit big, well a lot big, but it would be a fun place to have the kids and grand kids over. The one thing I would do though is get rid of the carpets in the kitchen, not a fan of those. However do love those huge wide floor boards throughout the property. Even the pirate ship is neat.
Well once again another property, this time a condo, where the owner is allergic to colour!! At $950,000 this is one pricey "Condo of the Week." Will say that is a nice terrace and great views. Otherwise, I will pass!!
If you're looking for a different type of salad, this lady has a lot to choose from:
http://edibletulip.typepad.com/
Lots of great links and yummy recipes here:
http://www.foodinthehills.ca/
Go to the gallery of this one to see some cute (but expensive) things
http://nestinghabits.ca/Home_Page.html
Thinking about surprising dh with a meal at this place:
http://spirittreecider.com/spirit-tree-estate/about-us.html
I am dying to buy some of this shortbread.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New addition to our Front Porch......
For Father's Day, our son and family, bought him an "Adirondack" chair for the front porch. As you can see it is a Football/S...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
4 comments:
Holy cow that's a big cottage! Before I hit the link I was thinking cottage = small and quaint! Very nice though!
Don't like the house of the week..the cottage is a mish mash of styles that just looks ugly (in my humble opinion)...I think the tartan style carpet was pinched from a run down pub in Glasgow!
Jane x
I think that is my favorite cottage ever.
[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/flonase.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/1.jpg[/img][/url]
riteaid pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/catalogue/m.htm pharmacy malaysia [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/gums.htm]weldon pharmacy alabama[/url]
canadian holanda pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/lasix.htm pharmacy smith lexington nc [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/minocin.htm]minocin[/url]
don mckenna pharmacy expert http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/kamasutra-superthin-condoms.htm pharmacy broadway hanover pa [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/tadalis.htm]pictures to do with pharmacy[/url]
undergraduated pharmacy continuing professional development http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/generic-motrin.htm cvs pharmacy nashville indiana [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/sinequan.htm]sinequan[/url]
Post a Comment