Made me think..........also when I sing along to to song below, I sound Scottish despite the fact I am English......yes there is a big difference in accents...LOL
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

8 comments:
LOL! These are hilarious 😂 Thank you for sharing 😊
I LOVE that song!!
You're so right - great things to ponder. The English language has to be so hard for people to learn.
I have had the Proclaimers CD for years and still enjoy listening to them. When I sing along my Deep South southern drawl sounds Scottish.
Those things are worth pondering.
Great things to ponder!
I do like that song.
All the best Jan
One of my favourite songs. Hmmm, why are there no B batteries anyway?
God bless.
This is so funny. I laughed out loud. I always sing that song in a (trying-to-be) Scottish accent - is there any other way to sing it lol
Post a Comment