How about you? Thank you to Carla for this one.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

5 comments:
I think it’s perfect. And very cute
That looks like a tea towel.
awwww - such a sweet illustration and a perfect way to spend the week (well, all but the laundry.....)
Sounds good to me too.
Aww that is sweet :)
All the best Jan
Post a Comment