Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Stay Tuned.......



I am going to come back to blogging.  I miss it.  I miss the interaction with everyone.  I also like blogging as a form of remembering........more so now that I am getting older........what was I writing about!

It's been a year since I last blogged.  I do follow other people's blogs and keep up to date with them.  I rarely comment though on them, who wants to read what I have to say? 

Lot's of things have happened in the year.  Some good, some bad; but thankfully we are all alive! 

As I write this the Tuesday before Christmas 2022, my mind is busy of things I need to do and plans I have to make for 2023.

So stay tuned, and with that I will be back, but not before I bake a few little Christmas treats.

See you very soon!

10 comments:

T'Pol said...

What a nice surprise! Welcome back Gill. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I missed your posts and updates about your grandkids. Looking forward to your new posts.

Brenda said...

Welcome back Brenda b

William Kendall said...

Good to hear from you. Have a Merry Christmas.

Maggie said...

Nice to see a post from you. I love getting comments on my blog and read them all, I think everyone who writes a blog post like to receive a comment, otherwise how do you get to know who reads your posts!

Angela said...

Lovely to hear from you again. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas - and looking forward to reading your news in the coming year 👍😊❤️

Jackie said...

How wonderful to see a post from you. I have missed you.

Enjoy your Christmas.

God bless.

angela said...

Glad your back and I would love to read what you write either in your blog or as a comment on mine.

Stella said...

Merry Christmas Gill. Happy to see you back blogging. Always enjoyed your blog.

Jackie McGuinness said...


So glad you're back! I often use my blog to prove to my husband that we did go somewhere or do something when he contradicts me!!!!

Rose said...

I missed your blogging for a long time...I have not blogged for a few months. Been wondering if I could start again. Anyway, I am going to read and see what's up. I had wondered what was happening.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...