All very British themed, no words needed. Merry Christmas to you all........
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This story started with a deceased chiropodist...........
My mother had to recently find a new chiropodist as her original one died in suspicious circumstances earlier in the summer. The police wer...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...







5 comments:
I have a London bus on my tree too! An important part of my heritage
Merry Christmas! Hope the Holidays bring you and yours much joy, happiness and health.
The Union Jack heart is quite a sight to see.
I am so glad you are blogging again.
Merry Christmas, L.
Nice to see you back Gill. I see your reflection in the silver ball.
Post a Comment