I am participating in a craft show on Thursday evening at a local high school. Cost me $30 and I have to bring my own table 😁
Anyhow thought I'd share some photos of with you of some things I will be taking, more to show you the fabric patterns. My biggest sellers are produce bags I have both fruit and veggie prints, but just showing you some of the veggie prints. I sell these for $20 for a set of three bags.
Love this pea print.
Soup bowl cozies, I sell these at $15 per pair:
Dogs
Cats
Tula Pink Owl/Moth with abstract print reverse
Mushroom with grey reverse
Tula Pink Froggies, with abstract purple/blue/green reverse
Dragonfly and Waterlily, with coordinating reverse
Made some more Knitting Bags, but only have two left to take to the show:
Knitting words with bright green leaves lining
Pink sheep with green lining.
I have many more things I am taking this is just a peek!!
They are all listed on my Facebook site: Appleby Lane
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Confusing words
Saw this on Facebook, and when I looked at the list, I too thought how easy it is to confuse some of these words...... what do you think?
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...











5 comments:
I hope you have an amazing show. Your things are beautiful!
I'm not sure what a soup bowl cozie is but they are lovely.
Your fabric choices are something!
You have wonderful items to sell. I hope all goes well for you.
God bless.
Wonderfully done!
Post a Comment