I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very surprised to see the size of this embassy.........
There are numerous embassies in Ottawa, and although we did see a couple it was the American one which surprised me. It was huge and my pho...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

4 comments:
happy Thanksgiving! Ours is all done, as of yesterday!
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian blog friends!
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. We had our meal yesterday as both our sons leave early on Monday morning (today) to make it home.
God bless.
I hope yours was a good one.
Post a Comment