Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hip and Happening......

That's me......well actually they are my shoes, well as per our dd!!!  She actually liked them, which believe me is a first!!


I bought a couple pairs last month on sale.


I got this pair of Rieker-Antistress shoes.  They are so comfy and not my usual type of casual shoe.


Both dh and I love Clarks shoes and we took advantage of the sales to buy ourselves a pair of casual shoes each.  Mine are Privo by Clarks  Will say I have hardly worn them yet but so far so good.


Dh loves his "deck shoes," again so very comfy.
Do you have a favourite brand of shoes?

I got a free sample of Juicy Fruit Orange Creme Pop gum with my magazine.  It was actually nice and sweet and tasty.
I am not a gum chewing person and did find my jaw aching after a while.  Also one thing I hate is people chewing and blowing bubbles with gum in public.  Do you chew gum?


Finally a cute photo of Molly:



14 comments:

Fran said...

Skechers are my favourite make of shoes, so comfie. Chewing gum is a pet hate of mine, horrible stuff! Oh for a dog's life!!!!

Lena said...

Nice shoes!!

Anonymous said...

They look super comfy Gill.

I love Clarks too. I have a pair of their sandals and they seem to be lasting forever....such good quality.

Angela said...

I have a pair of Clarks Idyllic - very similar in style to your Riekers. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Great shoes! I like Clark's too. Love your new pix of Molly!

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

A definite sweet cute photo of Molly. I love slip on comfy shoes, especially with taking the "pack" in and out so often. The best shoes I have almost worn out is a pair of Sketchers at the moment.

Mysti said...

I love the white shoes....send them to me!

Molly is a cutie...I wish I had that life of leisure.

Debby said...

Aww, look at Molly sleeping so sweetly. Your new shoes are very cute!

Jane and Chris said...

As long as the shoes are vegan is my priority.
You already know I don't chew gum...any more questions?!!!
Give Molly a hug from me!
Jane xx

Rachel said...

Love the Rieker shoes! So cute; wish I could find cute shoes like that that would fit my feet :)

Rose said...

I had never heard of the reiker shoes...sure wish some were here where I could try on. They look so comfortable.

cheshire wife said...

Clarks has to be one of my favourite makes of shoe but here I think that, here in the UK, the most comfortable shoes are probably Hotter.

DeniseinVA said...

That's a real cute photo of Molly. My favorite pair of shoes right now is a good old-fashioned pair of Easy-Spirit Mules. I've been having so much trouble with my feet lately, that they are the only ones that feel 100 percent comfortable. I do like your shoes, very nice.

beagleAnnie said...

Hellow Molly lovely dog! And comfy shoes are the best.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...