Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Fall, Halloween and Christmas in July.........

It's not often I go to the mall, but I went to two last week and the one thing I noticed was how along with the back to school stuff being in the stores; there was also Fall, Halloween and Christmas stuff in the stores.

In Homesense all the Fall things were in the windows.  I do love Fall it's my favourite time of year.  I also am a big fan of glass and mushrooms, so they caught my eye, but I didn't buy!

Hallmark of course had all their Christmas ornaments out.........
along with the Fall pumpkins and various Halloween things.
Nothing like covering all your bases, right?
I will say I have made a really good start on my Christmas present shopping and have been picking up things since the beginning of the year.

Have you made a start on your Christmas shopping?


5 comments:

Joy said...

I kind of expect Autumn/Halloween/bonfire night by now - after all, August starts tomorrow (tongue in cheek here) but Christmas????????????

Although, to be fair, I do have a few Christmas presents tucked away. Only a few though!
xx

Linda said...

I won't be going to a mall. But, I have not seen this elsewhere. I do want some 6' skeletons, but doubt I will get any. All those pretties are tempting!

Linda said...

Just a few presents so far, but since covid started I have sent egift cards to grandchildren.

Jackie said...

This is pretty much the latest that I have not been shopping for Christmas, or making items for Christmas. Hopefully things will get done over the next few months.

Why do stores have to rush things.

God bless.

Margie from Toronto said...

Not looking at Christmas as yet but do have to say - some of those Fall/Halloween goodies would tempt me!

Sunday Song

From 1977 - Thelma Houston; Don't You Leave Me This Way I remember dancing to this......... However I prefer this version and remember d...