This song never gets old I get goosebumps every time I hear it. We have seen Sarah Brightman in concert twice. Now I love her voice, but not a fan of Sarah the person, sorry. Andrea Bocelli's voice is perfect with Sarah's in this duet. Enjoy!
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween cross stitch - part one
I mentioned last month I was going to take part in Durene Jones Halloween sew along cross stitch. I have never done a Halloween themed pro...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
2 comments:
How lovely in this era of polarization and cancellation you can still appreciate talent regardless of feelings about the person.
Quite a performance.
Post a Comment