Doris Day is a favourite singer of a family member. So this song is for them.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
2 comments:
I have always loved this song and now I will be singing it around the house for the next while.
God bless.
The song 'Move Over Darling' by Doris Day from the 1963 film of that name has been running through my mind a lot recently, heaven knows why! I played it on You Tube and enjoyed hearing it, she had a wonderful voice.
Post a Comment