May not be the best singers out there, but a very catchy tune!
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Gallery of Canada - Part 1
Back to more photos from Ottawa. I am splitting the visit to the National Gallery of Canada up into three parts, otherwise you'll be d...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
2 comments:
Very catchy tune and just what I needed to hear at this point in my day.
God bless.
True, not the greatest singers collectively (Mel C is an excellent singer), but they sure have a lot of charisma.
Post a Comment