Friday, March 15, 2024

Seriously I'm 60????

Not sure where the time has gone to but here I am 60.  Don't feel 60, never thought I would be 60.  

We had a get together with the kids and grandkids last weekend.  They went all out with an Afternoon Tea type of spread and a lovely cake.


The cake was lovely. It was lemon and raspberry.  
I loved the flower detail.

Then on Thursday the Brampton crew came up and gave me this lovely cake.  This one was Lemon with fresh cream, and it was yummy.

I will do most posts about my birthday over the next few days.  Suffice to say I have been very spoiled.


11 comments:

Linda said...

You have been spoiled and I am quite sure you deserve being spoiled. Love the tea setting. Happy Birthday!

Patio Postcards said...

Happy Belated Birthday. The first cake with the floral top is gorgeous.

Lori said...

Happy 60th Birthday to you!! Everything is just beautiful. That cake is stunning.

coffeeontheporchwithme said...

Happy birthday to you! What beautiful cakes you had!! -Jenn

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Happy Birth Day!! I know what you mean about not feeling your age because I'm staring down 70 in July and I certainly don't feel it. Hopefully it stays that way for both of us!
Looks like a lovely tea party and that cake is incredible!

Karen said...

Best Wishes. Lovely cakes

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy all of it! That cake is a work of art!
I would kill to be 60 again!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to you. I turned 68 last December and wonder how I managed to get this age. I have already bypassed my Mom, and many Aunts and Uncles.

Looking forward to the birthday posts and you definitely deserve to be spoiled. Love the flower detail on that cake.

God bless.

Stella said...

Happy Birthday

Joy said...

Congratulations and a very happy birthday to you. xx

My Piece of Earth said...

Beautiful cakes, yes! you were spoiled but well deserved I am sure.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...