I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

14 comments:
That's so lovely. Congratulations!
J x
Congratulations to you all, so much to look forward to.
Congratulations. I hope it all goes well xx
congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations Gill, I'm so happy for you all!
Hugs
congratulations
Congratulations, Such a wonderful part of life.
Congratulations.
God bless.
Congratulations!!! Babies are always welcome. Hugs,
Congratulations!
How wonderful congratulations
Congrats Gill and family - I bet you'll be getting you knitting needles busy once again!
Great news for you all. Congratulations!
Post a Comment