I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perth, Ontario
We decided to take the "scenic" route to Ottawa when we went last week. Which meant we went round the top of the lake through Ori...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
8 comments:
gill....love your country views. and yes, better than the city :)
have a wonderful afternoon.
erin
Stunning view. I know you're going to so enjoy country living.
What gorgeous views you have fro your new house!!! Lucky you.
Great shots as always!
Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
beautiful sky photos. so charming!
HI
Spring is slowly spreading across the lands ... A good weekend to you! ~Maria
Beautiful view Gill, lovely scenery.
I hope you are enjoying your new house...it sounds lovely and the views are perfect!Even having your own deck....how great is that. I don't, so I'm envious!
Lovely Sky Watch Friday picture...and the recipe looks good, I should try it!
bella in NY :) (another British woman too!)
Post a Comment