Hubby is off today, so hoping to spend a little time with him. Have errands to run, then going to hibernate in the house. Although not as hot as yesterday, still too humid for me.
So everyone:
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spoke too soon........
Not feeling well at all. It is a sinus/head cold thing I have going on. (((SIGH))) Will be back later on in the week, hopefully! 😰😩😩
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

4 comments:
Enjoy your day of rest.
God bless.
Have a lovely Sunday, Gill! I sure don't miss Ontario summers. Ick - I don't blame you for hibernating. Stay cool! xx
Supposed to cool off tonight, fingers crossed!
I'm just looking forward to the end of summer.
Post a Comment