Saturday, July 6, 2019

More Ikea finds..........

Ikea has all sorts of neat things.  I took a shine to these dog butt hooks........but I decided to pass on buying one. 

I have given up trying to grow anything live in my Llama planter, so decided to buy a fake plant.  They have a great variety in Ikea.
Finally this came home with us.  Isn't it cute, it's to hang our "small's" on the washing line.  It was only $4.99 couldn't pass it up, you can buy it here.

I will pop by Ikea again soon, as they had some neat things in there.

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

Looks like I have to visit Ikea!

mamasmercantile said...

Indeed some fun ideas.

50 and counting said...

We've had the Ikea dog coat hook for years. Use it for the leash and dog coat!

William Kendall said...

The washing line item is a neat idea.

Jackie said...

I have only been to Ikea once and loved it.

The closest one to us is about 500 miles away. I think we are the only province not to have one.

God bless.

Evelyn said...

Jackie you must live on New Brunswick as we dont have one either

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...