Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nope, I won't be using these toilets.......

Got an email from someone and thought it was fun:

PUBLIC

TOILET

This

is a picture of a public toilet in Houston from

outside:


Now

that you've seen the
outside view,
take

a look at the inside view...




It's

made entirely of one-way glass!
No one can

see you from the outside,

but when you are inside

it's like sitting in a clear glass box!

Would you use that toilet?

A PAINTED BATHROOM FLOOR!!!
Tenth floor of a hi-rise building.........
IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY ..

AND THEN YOU

HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the door.... 

NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST
A PAINTED FLOOR!


IT TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY......


DOESN'T IT?



Would this mess up your mind??? Would you
be able to walk into this bathroom???

FINALLY!!

THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.


Thought these photos were worth sharing........

11 comments:

Jo said...

good photo's especially the smokers lounge lol

Josie x

Niki said...

Crazy! and no, I wouldn't be able to use the toilet or the bathroom, and the smokers lounge...well happily, I wouldn't need to :)

Jane and Chris said...

That toilet is just weird.
Jane x

Janet said...

I would only use them if absolutely desperate !

Shammickite said...

I LOVE the smokers lounge ceiling, I wonder if it has ever persuaded anyone to give up the deadly weed?

Valerie said...

Ooooh no, I couldn't use that toilet. It's got to be a photographic set-up surely ... would anyone use it?

angela said...

great photos, I dont think I could use the public toilet Id get stage fright!

DeniseinVA said...

I would have to be pretty desperate.

Karine said...

Brilliant post! I don't know if I would have the guts to go into either of those bathrooms though. As for the smokers' lounge...they should all be made that way.

Tracey said...

I love those toilets.. i have a bit of a thing about loos... been like it since i was a little girl. always have to go even if i don't need to.. to have a nosey or in my older years ..a just in case moment hehehe xx

Joolz said...

I love the pics!
1. It would feel totally weird to use that loo!
2. It would feel totally freaky to walk on that floor!
3. I wonder if that mural provokes anyone into giving up smoking! Room for thought, anyway.

Cheers - Joolz

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...