Monday, May 23, 2011

A good morning, happy to be alive photo.........

this was taken this morning, just as the sun was rising:

One of those makes you glad to be alive moments to my mind. 

I have another super busy day ahead of me, including a gardener coming for 4 hours to do some of the heavy work for me.  I got a deal on Wagjag for half price labour.  Lets just hope the weather decides to stay fine as we are forecast for thunder showers.

I took some photos of this cheeky squirrel on what I thought was my squirrel proof bird feeder!! 

I can see you looking at me!!!!


Look at it's claws.........


It's a day off for us here in Canada, as we celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday, here is more info about this holiday.  Have a super day everyone.....

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello Gill
That beautiful photograph will make a fabulous header - it almost has a spritual look about it. Great shot!
Take care
Cathy

Janet said...

Fabulous photograph -great clouds!
Is there such a thing as squirrel proof ? umh ?

Rose said...

That is a beautiful sunrise you captured...hope you got lots of gardening done!

Joolz said...

A beautiful sunrise - no sun here this morning when we got up, just cold, bleak wind and rain...

Cheers - Joolz

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...