Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I don't think so.......

For someone who is scared of heights and only found out when she went up the CN Tower, this is on the top of my NOT TO DO list.  They are letting you walk around the outside of the CN Tower harnessed to a line.  Are they crazy?  You know there will be some crazy person who will find a way of unhooking the harness and will jump!!


Read more about it here  Luckily ds is also frightened of heights, so I don't have to lecture him, not 100% sure about dd and son-in-law...........may have to have a chit-chat with them about it.  The whole thing just gives me the shivers.....

When I was walking Molly on Tuesday morning in the field discovered that the grass really needs to be cut.  I have been holding off as once I start cutting it, it's a weekly job and with the price of gas, (will be over $1.40 per litre by today), it's going to cost a lot of money.  Plus the priority for the rest of this week is to finish decorating the attic.

Short and sweet today, as I have a lot on my to-do list again!!  Enjoy your Wednesday.

9 comments:

Eesti said...

I reveled reading it. I require to read more on this subject...I am admiring the time and effort you put in your blog, because it is apparently one great place where I can find lot of reusable info..

Valerie said...

I'm not afraid of heights but I am scared of falling. I would be scared to death being harnessed on the outside just for the hell of it. Crazy idea!

Stella Jones said...

Not my cup of tea either Gill. I'm not afraid of heights, but I don't put myself in danger if I can help it!

Jane and Chris said...

Oh PERLEEZ!! On the outside? Are they completely bonkers?? It's bad enough having to go up in the glass elevator that clings to the outside.
Jane x

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Terrified of "heights" myself. My knees turn to rubber. With 2 or more hours of lawn cutting, not including the trimming, at our place, I hear you about the gas prices....as far as the every week, oops Rob started the cycle already, lol.

Rose said...

Gas has been down here in town for a few days...but in the town south of us has remained the same...Roger got two 5 gallon things of gas when it was $3.69 per gallon...it should last a long time into the mowing season...

~Carla~ said...

I saw that!! Totally insane...!! I'm gonna pass on that adventure! ;) lol!

DeniseinVA said...

Nope, don't think I would want to do that.

angela said...

Im like you, Im so scared of hights I didnt grow much past 5foot. well thats my story and sticking to it. lol
Maybe you could get some animals to put in the field to keep the grass down. Then you wont have to mow at all.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...