Makes you think, well worth watching.............
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books I read in August.......
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards Kim Edwards’s stunning novel begins on a winter night in 1964 in Lexington, Kentucky, when...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
3 comments:
Housing has gone Out of Sight!! Ridiculous!!
hugs
Donna
Thanks for sharing this.
I have been looking at housing costs in our capital to be a bit closer to the boys. I am amazed at the costs.
God bless.
Post a Comment