Sunday, December 1, 2019

Saturday's show..........

It was a super show, with a great turn out.  Only one negative Nelly, who thought she could buy the same things I was selling at the dollar store..........go ahead then!!  Anyhow here is a photo taken of me by the local radio station:


Do you see who is looking over me?  My table was by the Queen.  For those of you who have been following my blog for a while, remember I have a decal of the queen on my car? See this post   She was my good luck charm on Saturday.

This show made up for all the other shows, and I had a good time and sold a lot.  I now have to regroup and plan out what to do next.  One thing about these shows though is you never know what will sell from one show to the next.  My biggest sellers so far had been the soup bowl cozies, but this show it was the produce bags.  

As the weather is going to be nasty today I think I will have a pajama day and just take it easy.  These shows are tiring but as I said productive.

Oh and as It's December 1st, let's play lots of Christmas music:

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Is it possible you sold so much because it is close to Christmas and let's be honest. No dollar store I've been in could sell your beautiful items.

Practical Parsimony said...

I am glad you had a great show.

busybusybeejay said...

Sounds like a very successful day.

Jackie said...

I am happy to read that you had a successful show. The Queen helped you out wonderfully.

God bless.

Chris said...

I need a lesson in uploading a video to my blog. My favourite Christmas song (which got severely panned in the Toronto Star last week) is "All I Want for Christmas is You" as seen in my favourite Christmas movie "Love, Actually". Do you have a favourite Christmas movie?

Rose said...

so glad you had a good day with sales! It is interesting to hear how they go.

Jenn Jilks said...

The dollar store. SNORT
Some people can be ignorant.

William Kendall said...

Good for you!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...