Sunday, December 8, 2019

Update on health...........

Had another check up last week at the doctors; it had been three months.  I had blood work done the week before and as I can check the results online I knew it wasn't as positive as it should/could have been, so knew in advance that was not good news.

So I was not at all surprised when I went in that she "strongly suggested" that I take the diabetes medication; Metformin.  I am starting on a low dosage 1/2 a 500mg pill twice a day for a week then a full 500 mg pill there after.  I go back to the  doctors in three months time and hopefully by then things will have settled down.

Today's Christmas Song:



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh dear. I do hope the Metformin works well for you.

At my last doctor visit she put me on a cholesterol pill. I was hoping not to need one.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

I hope you respond positively to it.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...