I hope to get around to visiting everyone's blogs on Thursday..........
Thanks for the advice yesterday it was great.....
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...

9 comments:
I'm late reading blogs, sorry your husband is still not feeling good, I hope
his hand will heal soon.
xx
It's awful being too busy!
Talk to you soon Gill! Take care.
Hope everything settles down for you soon and that you manage a few moments for yourself.
No worries; it's always good to see you but this is the season of busy. See you when I see you, and be well!
I've a couple of house posts up.
(Scary).
Jane x
Busy is an understatement for me too!
Take a deep breath and smile. :-)
Blessings,
Betsy
I so understand!
Post a Comment