However it's mine............well would be mine if I had the money!! The "Home of the Week," is also not too, to far from where we live, 30 minute drive, if that. I think $8.8 million though is a bit pricy, wonder if they would take $8 million for it? We can all dream can't we? I would love that house though and wouldn't change a thing. I even enjoyed the lighting thought that was neat.
The "Condo of the Week," is up for sale for $4.2 million. If you don't do anything else, just read the comments that says it all!!! Me, I'll pass on this one, but I do have a question. Didn't hot pink and black in a bathroom go out of style in the 80's?
I had never heard of this Christmas song until Thursday and I really liked it:
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
7 comments:
Hey theгe ωoulԁ уou mіnd statіng which blog plаtfoгm you're working with? I'm planning
to start my own blog in the neaг future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looκing for
somеthing unіque. P.S My aρologies fоr getting off-toρic but I haԁ tо
ask!
Here is my blog ; cheap ball gowns
That was my favourite Christmas carol as a child. We used to end all of our carol sings at school with it :)
My dream home would be by the lake. Lovely Christmas song.
Just a tip ... if you turn off Anonymous comments you won't get the sort of spam that is showing.
I love it! We could share..but what will we do with the gym?
Jane x
I love the home of the week, but find the condo horrid!!!
Buy it! I'll kick in some cash and we could open a B & B, you do breekie, I'll do beds, then we'll eat cookies by the pool. :0)
I like the Home of the Week, especially the garden. The Condos colour scheme is garish and look at odds with each other. The Condo posted 2 hours ago I could live in. I love the kitchen!
I'm driving everyone nuts singing Christmas songs, and my colleagues jeep offering me candy to eat to shut me up, lol.
Hamitana
Post a Comment