Hope you are a having a lovely day with those closest to you.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
9 comments:
Merry christmas to you and your family from down under. have a great day
Merry Christmas to you all Gill. I am about ready to get up and start the day.
Merry Christmas Gill, from our home to yours.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Gill!
Merry Christmas to you and your family Gill. Have a great day!
Merry Christmas Gill!
Merry Christmas Gill! I had hoped to catch a picture of the bunny in our backyard last night but a certain Golden Retriever ruined that!
Hope you and your family had a great day, Gill!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Post a Comment