decorating for the rest of the week, so no need to worry if I don't post.........
Here is a link to a poem for all you diy-er's out there
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bytown........
Bytown was the original name of Ottawa. It was founded in 1826 and was located where the Rideau Canal meets the Ottawa River. Here is a l...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
2 comments:
Going into hyper-drive now, huh? ~Liz
Oh, goodness, Gill. That was great...sitting here with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Going to have to send that one to my nephew...maybe even a few of my hubby's buddies.
Post a Comment