Ds went to Japan earlier in the month and brought me back this doll as a present.
Very active sky on Wednesday afternoon
The sunset on Wednesday night
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Gallery of Canada - Part 1
Back to more photos from Ottawa. I am splitting the visit to the National Gallery of Canada up into three parts, otherwise you'll be d...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...



5 comments:
Awesome sky pictures. Not sure which I liked best ... as pictures. In real life I would prefer the sun filled sky. Lovely Japanese doll.
Always pretty pictures! ~Liz
Love the sunsets..I think there are the best next to sun rises...I love the doll it is so cute!
I do love your doll - lovely gift. Your sky pictures are beautiful. A
What a lovely doll! And I really like the sunset picture, that single cloud really gives it a nice touch!
Post a Comment