The weather is glorious here, so have been busy outside. Managed to break the tractor again (SIGH), got whacked by a tree branch and it broke off the knob that turns the blades on the cutting deck on and off ((SIGH)) So must remember to chop that branch off. Meanwhile I can't cut grass, until I get a new knob. Luckily it's not bad, although I do have a little more to do on the field yet.
If you're from Britain this is a blast from the past. Do you remember Cissie and Ada? Click on this link to remind you, and for everyone else, this was big in the late 70's and 80's.
It's Thanksgiving weekend here so planning on being in the garden for most of the weekend.
Enjoy your weekend.........
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at this..........
This is a condo complex opposite when hubby's surgeon office is. I know there are taller condo buildings, but this one is very tall in ...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
5 comments:
You are the busy beaver again but do be careful. You've had your share of accidents already this year. No, I had forgotten about Cissy and Ada so enjoyed watching it again.
Blessings, Star
glad the weather is lovely there, not much luck here in England, raining almost all week! hope yuo can visit my entry too!
That was a hoot. I remember Barraclough from Coronation Street but not familiar with Les Dawson...nor Cissie and Ada. Wonderful giggle on a Friday morning. Thanks
Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend.
Oh I wish I had the time to spend working in the garden. It keeps you busy I'm sure but at least it beats working at a computer all day! Enjoy your weekend and the lovely weather, we too have glorious days this weekend - sunny and 28oC. I hope I can spend some time outdoors tomorrow.
Oh yes I remember Cissie and Ada! Les Dawson was so funny.
Post a Comment