Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another horrible humid day here........

It was super humid again on Saturday. Although we did have a bit of wind, so that helped get my load of laundry dry. It also helped when stacking the logs.  This took less than three hours to stack.


However, we ran out of space, so I still have to sort out a space to stack the logs below, but that shouldn't take me too long to do.
Overall I am just thankful we got the majority of them stacked before it started to rain.

I made hot dogs, hash browns and salad for lunch with a Cadbury's Caramilk Cake for dessert, that was really yummy by the way.

Hope you have time to read this story we need more people like this in the world.........

However this story makes me shake my head.....what an awful thing to happen, to good people helping out others.

Oh and this story about kids trying to make a few dollars......

Callie has a neat feature on her posts, called A Peek at the Past, where she features a past post from her blog.

Here is my Peek at the Past, what I wrote about two years ago.

2 comments:

MyBulletinBoard said...

We had an inch and four tenths rain yesterday. Sunny and windy today. Crockpot full of blackberries cooking down right now. . . . . . What a beautiful wood pile!

Liz, The Republic

Rose said...

That is a big stack of wook you got there!

We had a bit of a cooler day...still hot if you are in the sun but not too bad in the shade...

Read all your links to stories..they were interesting and the one about the de Klerks was a bit disturbing...just shameful for them to be done that way.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...