Friday, July 2, 2010

Wibbly Wobbly Pudding

This is a super simple recipe:

Wibbly Wobbly Pudding.

1 pkg Jello/jelly any flavour
2 cups (1 pint) Vanilla Icecream


Disolve the jello/jelly in 1 cup (1/2 pint) boiling water.  Add 2 cups (1 pint) icecream, and stir until all melted together.  Pour into dessert dishes and put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set. 

I made a peach jello this time and sliced a can of pears into it, that's why it looks lumpy.

It was another busy day on Thursday.  I got the rest of the grass cut, and managed to get sunburnt on my face despite the fact that I had to wear a fleece jacket at times as it was cool when the clouds covered the sun.

After supper I dug up and potted some plants.  Purple Iris, Chives, Lily of the Valley and some kind of ground cover.  I am having a yard sale on Saturday, so decided to try and sell some plants as well.  If I charge $1 or $2 a pot it's better than nothing.  My dad also sent up some bird houses for me to sell, plus I have a couple pieces of English Paper Piece quilting to sell also.  I also thought of picking some rhubarb and picking some black currants to sell.  I won't make millions, but I may make a couple of dollars.

We had a guy come around to see about getting the a/c installed.  Hopefully that will happen in the next couple of weeks.  Dh is doing the electrical of course, but the rest the installer has to do.  It is going to be hot and humid next week, so we will have to suffer again no doubt, but at least there is an end in sight.

5 comments:

Leiani said...

The pudding looks delicious, I've never tried it so I'm going to make it tonight. I'm sure my boys will thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

The recipe is a good one! Good luck with your yard sale, even if you only make a bit, it will be a good feeling! I am sure you will do better than you imagine though! WHen I was a chil my Dad went for interviews in Ontario, and we stayed for a month during the summer, we sometimes had to wait for him in the car, and it was so hot and sticky! In Mova Scotia where we lived it was hardly ever humid, more of a dry heat there! Have a happy weekend! Suzie xx

Anonymous said...

Living in Athens, Greece and a temperature closing in to 100F surely alluring.

daily athens

Chicken Boys said...

If I weren't going to the beach, I'd come to your yard sale.
~Randy

Arija said...

You are a busy beaver! I need a lie down just reading all that you are up to. Good luck with your yard sale.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...